Customers who would like to spread payments, layaway, or save up for one of Fiona’s pieces, can now do so with our Payment Plans!
Available for pretty much anyone, anywhere, you make payments weekly, monthly or when you can and when payment is finished, your piece will be shipped (within a few days!)
Spread payments over 3, 5, 7, up to 12 months (alright – however long you like!) you dont pay any more
Most pieces are limited edition, once your payment plan is started one of the editions is reserved for you
You just pay the price of your chosen piece and delivery
Even if the price of your piece changes between you starting your plan and finishing, your price remains the same
NO CREDIT CHECK
It’s not credit, so there’s not checks, who are we to judge anyway!
HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1: Choose your artwork
STEP 2: Email us on email@example.com letting us know you’d like one. It’d be great if you could include your address and contact details and an email address you’d like us to send a PayPal invoice to. We’ll then email you back with all the details.
STEP 3: Pay the deposit (only 20%)
STEP 4: Make payments when we email you (or whenever you like!)
STEP 5: Get excited (you’ve nearly saved up enough)
STEP 6: Finish paying and wait for happiness (the delivery!)
IN OR OUT OF STOCK
When pieces are not in stock, you can still apply for a payment plan on a Made to Order piece, we will check Fiona’s availability to accept the plan and get back to you with confirmation.
- If you’re struggling to make the payments within the 12 months then no worries, talk to us. However no refunds are available, if payments are not completed within 12 months and alternative arrangements are not agreed, the plan will cease and your edition will be released for sale
- Completion of the application form IS NOT a commitment to purchase a piece
- Payment plan commences upon payment of initial 20% deposit
- Delivery IS NOT included in the 20% deposit
- Delivery IS added to the 80% part payment invoice
- Your part payment invoice is sent via PayPal, you can make payments against this invoice whenever you like and by card or PayPal account. We are also able to accept payment by BACS, let us know if you would like this option.
- Your edition of the artwork will be reserved upon payment of 20% deposit
- Fiona’s Cabinet will send (via email) a monthly statement of account detailing payments received and amount outstanding
- You can pay whatever you like whenever you like towards your PayPal invoice
- Upon completion of payment of your invoice your order will be processed on our standard terms
- Pieces in stock will be shipped within 1-2 weeks, pieces on back order will usually be sent within 2-4 weeks. We will let you know if there is likely to be any difference to this
- Your piece will be shipped via high-priority courier (or hand delivered if you’re close by!)
- Delivery cost is included in your invoice, if for unforseen reasons delivery charges have increased by over 100% (not quite sure why this would ever happen!) we may need to ask for additional payment towards the delivery fee